Be part of the ACE team
Be part of a dynamic team at ACE Testing Hub. We celebrate diversity and welcome all people from different backgrounds. ACE Testing Hub is growing rapidly and we are always on the lookout for great talents and people who are passionate about what they do.
You can find job opportunities on this page. You can also register to receive email alerts when a specific position becomes available.
Join the ACE team
ACE Testing Hub employs a number of casual invigilators to supervise students undertaking their English exams. Our examination invigilators are responsible for the smooth running of the examination environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring a calm examination environment for test takers
- Provide accurate information and material for test takers
- Help to organise test takers at the start and end of each exam
- Deliver outstanding customer service to test takers
- Help to ensure that the conduct of the exam takes place following established procedures and guidelines
- Assist with the set-up of exam rooms, verifying test takers identities, distributing and collecting exam papers and help make sure that they are being completed correctly.
- A good command of written and spoken English
- A responsible and mature approach
- Able to manage and direct large groups of people
- Able to carry out duties with minimal supervision
- A high-level attention to detail
- A Working With Children check (or willing to obtain one)
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility with your availability
- Work with lovely team members at ACE
Apply now to register your interest to become part of ACE Invigilators team!
ACE Testing Hub represents some of the largest English tests in the world and proud to deliver fairness, excellence and reliability in language assessments by the examiners.
If you have relevant language teaching qualification and meeting the below criteria, we want you to join our examiners team.
Our exam centres are looking to employ Speaking examiners for the Speaking part of our English exams such as Occupational English Test and Cambridge language assessments.
All successful applicants are required to undertake full induction, training and Certification of Procedure and Assessment modules.
We welcome your application if you have the following:
- Any bachelor degree or equivalent
- A recognised language teaching qualification
- At least 1-2 years relevant teaching experience
Apply now to register your interest to be part of the ACE Examiners team.
To register your interest, please send your cover letter and recent resume to the recruitment team. Indicate on subject line the position that you are applying for.
Send all applications to jobs[at]acetestinghub[dot]com
All the best and we will be in touch!